Women's Bible Study
Have you ever had questions about what happens at the "end of days?" The Bible has much to say about how the world as we know it will one day come to an end, as well as about the coming of the Lord, the Tribulation, the Battle of Armageddon, and the Millenial Reign. Come join us as Pastor Barb Swee will teach a study based on God's word as it pertains to these topics and more. We meet on the first and third Thursdays at 9:30 am in the main sanctuary.
Grow your faith on Wednesday Nights at 6:30 pm, as Pastors Mark and Barb are leading our adult Bible study, currently on the sermon on the mount. Our children's and youth ministries have resumed as well on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm. We have prepared our facility to accommodate social distancing, and have implemented thorough sanitizing measures to ensure a healthy and safe environment. Your health and well being are our utmost priority! You can also attend online via NCA's Facebook page or Youtube Channel.
We're Back Inside!
As we continue to work toward fully resuming the ministries of Northland, we have resumed our Sunday morning worship services inside our church sanctuary. However, to ensure the safest environment possible for everyone and provide the recommended distancing, we will be offering TWO WORSHIP SERVICES - 9:00 am and 10:30 am. To help facilitate and plan properly, we ask you to click here to "SAVE YOUR SEAT" to let us know which service you would like to attend. Each service will be "capped" with a maximum number permitted into the sanctuary.
We will have CHILDREN'S MINISTRY at our 10:30 am SERVICE which will include toddler (1 through pre-K) and children (K-5th). Our 9:00 am service will NOT include children's ministries for the present time; however, children are welcome to attend and sit with their parents in the sanctuary for that service. Our nursery will be sanitized and available for parents to use during both services; however, it will only be staffed for our 9:00 AM service!
Here are some important details about our Sunday gatherings:
· If you are sick or symptomatic, please stay home and participate in our LIVE ONLINE SERVICE.
· If you are “at risk,” have been exposed to COVID-19, or have underlying health conditions, please stay home and participate in our LIVE ONLINE SERVICE.
· We will have TWO services—one at 9:00 am and one at 10:30 am.
· We WILL BE PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING. Our sanctuary seating has been reduced and spaced to accommodate a limited number of attendees. Households are asked to sit and stand at least 6 feet apart.
· We will NOT BE SERVING COFFEE OR REFRESHMENTS.
· We WILL HAVE AVAILABLE hand sanitizer, masks, and gloves available for anyone who wants them. You are not required to wear a mask, but may do so if you prefer.
What you should bring, if possible:
· Your own coffee, water, or any other refreshments for yourself.
· Masks, if you desire to wear one. You will not be required to wear a mask, but we will have masks available if you would like one.
Friends, we are excited to return to church, but let us continue walking in grace, love and patience during this time. Some will be back to church in person this Sunday, while others may not be back for some time to come. Each of us will make that decision for our families, and that decision does not reflect either superiority or spirituality in any sense. May the Lord bless and protect each of our NCA family and their loved ones.
With love, Pastors Mark and Barb